1:50 Cat® 12M3 Motor Grader
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 3.875 x 3.125 in.
The Cat® 12M3 Motor Grader combines durability and comfort with high productivity. Angled cab doors, tapered engine enclosure and a sloped rear window offer great visibility while an aggressive blade angle, optimized moldboard curvature and large throat clearance permit material to flow freely across the blade. The link bar allows extreme moldboard positioning for bank sloping and ditch cutting. The 12M3 motor grader is powered by a Cat C9.3 ACERT™ engine, which meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards.
Features and Details:
· Detailed cab interior, including operator
· Authentic Cat Machine Yellow paint
· Authentic Cat trade dress
· Moveable drawbar, circle and moldboard (moldboard stationary on 85520)
· Front wheel steering and axle articulation (front wheels non-steering on 85520)
· Rear frame articulation
· Oscillating tandem left and right rear wheels
· Operating rear ripper
· Authentic tire tread design
Collectible, full-color printed metal box, including machine photos and specifications. Die-cut foam insert protects model within the box. Cardboard outer box provides additional protection.
|Carton Volume (CBM)||0.036|