1:50 Cat® 14M3 Motor Grader
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.375 x 3.125 in.
Cat® M Series 3 motor graders offer the latest emissions-reduction technology, outstanding durability, unprecedented operator comfort, and ease of service. They are among the world’s leading machines for road building and maintenance.
The 140M3 has a 12-foot (3.7m) moldboard width, ideal for most municipal projects. The 14M3 features a 14-foot (4.3m) moldboard width for larger jobs.
The 140M uses a Cat® C9.3 ACERT™ engine; the 14M3 has Cat® C13 ACERT™ engine. Both meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards.
Features and Details:
• Detailed cab interior, including operator
• Authentic Cat machine yellow paint
• Authentic Cat trade dress
• Moveable drawbar, circle, and moldboard
• Front wheel steering and axle articulation
• Rear frame articulation
• Oscillating tandem left and right rear wheels
• Rear ripper raises and lowers
• Authentic tire tread design
High Line Series Packaging:
Collectible, full-color printed metal box, including machine photos and specifications. Die-cut foam insert protects model within the box. Cardboard outer box provides additional protection.
|Carton Volume (CBM)||0.039|