1:50 Cat® 18M3 Motor Grader
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.375 x 3 in.
With additional power, an 18-foot moldboard and the ability to use a more aggressive blade angle, the new 18M3 enhances operational efficiencies and reduces the number of passes required to grade haul roads. The 18M3 is perfectly sized for small to medium mine operations using 190 ton or smaller trucks. The 18M3 is powered by a Cat® C13 ACERT™ engine available in three configurations: Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV, Tier 3/Stage IIIA, and Tier 2/Stage II.
Features and Details:
· Detailed cab interior, including operator
· Authentic Cat Machine Yellow paint
· Authentic Cat trade dress and safety decals
· Operator’s cabin platform
· Fire suppression system details
· Moveable drawbar, circle and moldboard
· Front wheel steering and axle articulation
· Rear frame articulation
· Oscillating tandem left and right rear wheels
· Rear ripper raises and lowers
· Authentic tire tread design
Collectible, full-color-printed metal box, including machine photos and specifications. Die-cut foam insert protects model within the box. cardboard outer box provides additional protection.
|Carton Volume (CBM)||0.058|