1:50 Cat® MD6250 Rotary Blasthole Drill
Mast Folded: 9.625 x 4.625 x 13.375 in.
Mast Extended: 14 x 4.625 x 4.125 in.
The Cat® MD6250 blasthole drill produces 152-250 mm (6-9.8 in) diameter holes used for explosive charges at mines or quarries. Drilling modes include rotary for soft rock and down-the-hole (DTH) for hard rock. Single-pass hole depth with standard mast is 11.2 m (36.7 ft); maximum multi-pass hole depth is 53.8 m (176.7 feet). The MD6250 will operate efficiently at virtually all temperatures and elevations. Semi-autonomous and fully autonomous drilling is supported. The drill’s 879 hp Cat® C27 ACERT™ engine can be configured to match emissions regulations in any global region.
Features and Details:
• Mast and drill pipe extend and retract
• Leveling jacks raise and lower
• Moveable ladders and stairs
• Operable auxiliary breakout wrench
• Realistic metal tracks and handrails
• Detailed engine components
• Detailed cab interior
• Authentic Cat Machine Yellow paint
• Authentic Cat trade dress
• Roof lifts off cab to place or remove operator figure
High Line Series Packaging:
Collectible, full-color printed metal box, including machine photos and specifications. Die-cut foam insert protects model within the box. Cardboard outer box provides additional protection.
|Carton Volume (CBM)||0.1|