1:16 Cat® 320 Radio Control Excavator with Bucket, Grapple and Hammer Attachments
LICENSED CAT® PAINT AND MODERN HEX DECORATION.
MOVEMENTS JUST LIKE THE REAL MACHINE:
we proudly present our Cat 320 replica in 1:16 scale radio control. Place your hands on the realistically presented RC controls. You will instantly feel the power and precision that have made Caterpillar the world’s largest and most respected name in earthmoving!
· Genuine Caterpillar® Yellow paint, a color
available only to licensees of Caterpillar Inc.
· New updated Modern Hex trade dress.
· All decoration and nomenclature elements on the
model are taken from real machine films provided
· Working grapple and hammer.
· Individual boom, stick and bucket movements
follow the real 320.
· Exacting track control for forward, reverse and
· 360 degree rotation on axis allows realistic dig,
carry and dump operations.
· Sound package mimics engine; track
movements; swing movements; boom, stick and
Robust Mechanics for Strength and Durability.
· Precision cut metal gear set.
· Machined roll-screw, ball bearing transmission.
· Heavy diecast metal bucket and hammer tool.
· Model weight: 2.8kg, nearly 6½ pounds.
· Efficient motors and deep-draw battery
provide a full hour of play time.
· Battery recharges in three hours using
supplied USB cable.
|Carton Volume (CBM)||0.066|
Video Coming Soon