1:20 Cat® 330D L Diecast RC
Product Dimensions: 18.875 x 20.5 x 7 in.
The 300 series marked the dawn of the modern era in Cat® excavators. 320, 325 and 330 machines, the first introductions, set the stage for over 60 Cat® excavator sizes available today – all displaying 300 series nomenclature. No machine stands more proudly than the Cat® 330D L , the “L” referring to a long undercarriage design for improved traction and stability. With an operating weight of more than 35 metric tons, the 330D L raised the bar for the 30 ton excavator class and created an easy transition to the Cat® 336D nomenclature. Now, we proudly present our Cat® 330D L replica in 1:20 scale radio control diecast metal. Place your hands on the realistically presented RC controls. You will instantly feel the power and precision that have made Cat® the world’s largest and most respected name in earthmoving!
Features and Details:
· Precision cut metal gear set.
· Machined roll-screw, ball bearing transmission.
· Heavy diecast metal components.
· Model weight: 5.6kg, nearly 12½ pounds.
· Efficient motors and deep-draw battery provide a full hour of play time.
· Battery recharges in three hours using supplied USB cable.
Sturdy cardboard package with foam insert protects model in transit and storage. Convenient carrying handle included.
|Carton Volume (CBM)||0.062|