1:64 Scale Cat 420 XE Backhoe Loader with Work Tools
Product Dimensions: 7.125 x 2 x 2.125 in.
Backhoe loaders are the Swiss army knife of heavy equipment. Capable of completing various tasks with both front and rear implements, backhoes are a favorite of contractors due to their versatility. For the first time in history, Diecast Masters offers a detailed CAT Backhoe Loader to the 1:64 scale market. The set also includes a total of six different interchangeable attachments.
Features and Details:
- 1:64 Scale Model Replica officially licensed by Caterpillar.
- Made of Diecast metal and plastic components.
- Interchangeable attachments for both front and rear of machine.
- Front attachments include Bucket, Pallet Forks, and Sweeper Brush.
- Rear attachments include Bucket, Impact Hammer, and Plate Compactor.
- Detailed cab interior including operator's seat and controls.
- Functional outriggers can deploy down or retract.
- Free-Rolling rubber tires with realistic tread pattern.
- Authentic CAT Modern Hex Trade dress and decals.
Compact window-box design for flexible shelf placement and product visibility. Vibrant gloss deco on packaging for high presentation value. Secure attachment points to protect model in box. Machine photos and specifications on back of box.
|Carton Volume (CBM)