1:87 HO Scale Cat 627G Auger Scraper
Product Dimensions: 5.75 x 1.75 x 2 inches.
The twin-engine Caterpillar 627G Scraper is unique in the fact that it has a versatile auger mechanism located in the bowl. The auger lifts material off of the cutting edge, conditions it, and spreads it evenly in the bowl for true self-loading capability. The auger actions on the material produce several benefits. Some of those benefits include the blending of material that creates a consistent, well-mixed load, conditioned material reduces voids in the bowl for larger, more consistent payloads, and promotes compaction in the fill, reduces dust and noise during loading, and more! Our 1:87 HO Scale model of the Cat 627G Auger Scraper features a good mix of detail and function, while still retaining excellent value. This model is perfectly suited to display on one of our lowboy tractor and trailer sets and is sure to delight collectors young and old.
Features and Details:
- 1:87 HO Scale Model Replica officially licensed by Caterpillar.
- Made of diecast metal and plastic components.
- Detailed cab and interior, complete with operator's seat.
- Replicated scraper bowl, complete with material auger.
- Free-rolling plastic tires with realistic tread pattern.
- Articulated steering across the connection joint.
- Authentic CAT Trade dress, paint, and decals.
- Ideal to display as a load on a Diecast Masters HO Scale Lowboy.
- Intended as a collector's item ages 8 and up.
HO Scale Blister Packaging:
Compact blister card packaging design for flexible shelf placement and product visibility. Vibrant gloss deco on packaging for high presentation value.
|Carton Volume (CBM)